logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 12-15-2017,

Default SHPGY - attempt at analysis

Once again, the true believers are not worried. The central bank overhang has been well documented, and now it's just a matter of whether they sell the lot. Either way, until September 24 has passed there will a reluctance to step back in. Jewellery buying is still much anticipated, and lower prices will only be more encouraging. If shaky speculators and central banks are removed from the market, the bulls still maintain the only way is up.
thank you cnbc for scaring the sheeple, when they come back its only icing on the cake.
Old 12-17-2017,

Technical analysts have been leaning to the bullish side of late, but would have preferred a week ago if gold had in fact tested US$600/oz again in order to form a chart base that would consolidate belief that the next move was up toward US$700/oz. Well, they've got it, so we'll have to wait and see if the theory still holds.
not a big TA guy but i know support, and 600 looks real strong
Old 12-18-2017,

Oil remains a strong influence in the equation, now having wiped away a good deal of the geopolitical premium it had built in. It would be a brave man who would suggest we have now reached a point of peace in our time. A senior US envoy has said that the UN Security Council is ready a willing to move on sanctions against Iran as soon as appropriate. <END>
i read that last statement as "until after the US elections."
Old 12-18-2017,

i also have ideas about the currency and credit markets, and have some good stuff about how the rise of the fx markets threatens to remove monetary policy from central banks. could be they are fighting back with what they have left- gold/ precious metal reserves? hope some of this helps and good luck all!
Old 12-20-2017,

Interesting on the Gold perspective, it seems that the big players in Gold and OPEC have something in common; neither is currently worried that this is anything more than a short term dip, and since Oil and Gold are believed to be 80% linked as far as price movement, the fact that they are in agreement on current conditions being short term certainly gives one reason to mull this over more closely than the mainstream media would have you beleive.

Our own government has today said that it expects oil to remain at an average of $70 for this year and '07.

24,000 bpd is but a drop in the ocean of consumption.