logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 12-16-2017,

Ok class. Lets get started. Here is a daily chart od GV. Pathetic chart huh? That's why I love it so much. Look at the close below the lower bollinger band. RSI(10) is red for the first time in weeks Nice. Volume has been huge the last 2 of 3 days. Lots of selling. Niiiiiiice. MACD? It's so low it's almost touching my keyboard. Niiiiiiiiice. Since I'm using the free version of Stockcharts I can not display the hourly chart. So go to your favorite charting software ( I use Prophet.net) and open the 10d/hourly chart. Notice how GV is in a downtrend buuuuuuuuuuut, here are the subtle signals, the last three candles have found support at 1.05. Switch over to the 5d/15 minute chart.
Old 12-17-2017,

Default My Trading Room

Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Notice the MACD, RSI, Stochastics turning downward? Looks like GV will go lower tomorrow then bounce. It is so over sold that a little buying momentum will take the price higher. So we wait. Patiently. Who cares if it tanks some more. I know that it will bounce soon. So I will look at the 3 and 5 minute charts at the open tomorrow and look for some buying. If there is buying at the open, it can move up big once the stock hits some of the day traders screeners. Now, if we can buy it at $1 and have it bounce to 1.20 in a day or two, well, 20% in a couple of days is purty good
So the homework for today will be to look at some movers the last few days and look for those reversal signals on the daily, hourly and minute chart for entry
Old 12-17-2017,

. Look at SUF, SIR, PRW, PRZ. Also look at GGR. It was over sold, bounced, pulled back then bounce today with the potential of going higher. Use SlowStochastics(15,5), MACD(12,26,9), RSI(10) and Bollinger Bands(20,2). Then by all means, tweak the indicators with different values. Get to know your favorite indicators. They will be your best friends for stock trading. Remember, always thank GOD for another beautiful day of life and thank him for all your Blessings. Amen. This session is over. I will see you all tomorrow. Any one tardy will have to stand in the corner and wear the DUNCE hat.
Old 12-19-2017,

Here is my opinion of SUF for today, based on looking at the 5 day 15 minute chart:

Candlestick Pattern Analysis:
10:45: There was a white marubozu which sends a very bullish signal.
11:00: The trend did not continue and we hovered around $5.40

At 11:15, the RSI was dropping which was another indicator that there was greater sellling pressure.

Slow Stochastic was also dropping and MACD crossed the zero line.

Start at 12:15, the slow stochastic started an uptrend past 20 and the MACD started getting smaller, and RSI also started increasing which tells me the bulls are back.

SUF closed the day at just below the intra day high.

I am obviously very new at this, so apologize ahead for any misinterpretations.
Old 12-19-2017,

Oh, forgot to mention the volume of those two stocks haven't really gone up a lot, not so much selling. not sure how big of a concern that is. If you don't think these stocks aren't quite "ripe" yet, would you please briefly explain why. Thanks again.