logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 12-17-2017,

Default buy yahoo on dip?

over reaction from the stock market today?

anyone else looking to get in on yahoo?

hasn't been this low since mid July.
Old 12-18-2017,

I was watching that too. I think they should have a modest come back over the next few months. Especially with the holidays coming up.
Old 12-19-2017,

I was looking to trade the yhoo oct 25 calls went from 4.10 to 1.40 but i think i will wait to things settle dowm. Better plays imo and damn glad i was not holding those yhoo calls.
Old 12-19-2017,

I have bought it just at $25.36. I was waiting for this opportunity for last 2 weeks. Y! is a good company. As software engineer I rate their service very high. It has a problem with advertising context relevancy to the search results but it must be solved in the new search-engine Panama that is continuously delayed. But once it is released in the last months of this year it should be a big rise in stock price. I am expecting 10-12% rise in the next 4 weeks. Today may be a best chance to buy Y! for less. From another side – maybe I am too in love with Y! financial services and their internet radio that I use day and night 
-
Old 12-20-2017,

if tomorrow is a rebound day for yhoo, it will make 10% no problem. but if it's another day of selling, look out below.

make sure you have a stop bro, and good luck! would have jumped in this if I wasn't watching gnta. :wink:
Old 12-21-2017,
Administrator

I am not itching for a fight observing the following:

Speaking as a paid user of Yahoo, I sadly have to say compared to what Google is bringing on line, Yahoo is 1995'ish

Compared to Google, the two things I use with both companies I find Yahoo's Calendar is awful, its new email look is plain sluggish

Yahoo has hand down the best financial page, but this is because you simply click and get

The bottom line is I love it when Yahoo, Google, and MSN duke it out, because we all win

I just wish Yahoo would get back into the game and ASAP

As is, Yahoo stock price reflects just how retro the company has become

Again, I pay for my Yahoo email to get more so I cannot be accused of "you get what you pay for" meanlng FREE