logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 12-31-2017,

I recently read Cramer's book, and find now I get the logic behind what he's saying in the LR (and in the rest of the program) regarding what type of data he pays attention to vs. what he chooses to ignore, much more clearly. Thought I was taking it in fairly well before---but now I really understand his reasoning.

Still, I wouldn't blindly follow someone who wasn't walking precisely in my shoes....if then. Wish my financial circumstances were currently built up to the level that his are (then again, he might wish he lived in an area as environmentally gorgeous as I do!) but since my circumstances are unique to his---I will continue taking his sage advice/experience-based wisdom, but using it only where appropriate for me.
Old 01-01-2018,

Default *My New avatar*

If you aren't talking about his current book, you must read the confession book about him making millions and-d losing millions. You get how he, too, learned and is learning from Hard Knock U. He has just been at it since he was 9! Read the "Confessions..." book. It blows away his current book. Oh, he started out as small as us. You better have a pencil 'cause it is so packed with insights. For example, what is behind an IPO and why he hates shorters and how the big boys and gurls on Wall Street gun for em. Just read this book asap! If your library does not have a copy, get em to order you a copy through its inter library loan program.
Old 01-02-2018,

When he gives you a precise time line (what he cannot do with a drug test, for example) it is worth watching‚€”To see my point: you want a good trade? on a pull back, buy ‚€œbid‚€‚€¶Why? ‚€œIt's great for a trade because there is an annual catalyst in May, when all the really big contemporary and impressionist art sales happen.‚€ Note Cramer gives you a time line‚€¶Buy on a pull back, then beginning in May, set alerts (3, 4, and 5%) stock price DECREASES, when you see the Japan market fading, sell!
Old 01-02-2018,

I learned this strength with how to pull a trade with "ayti" and the xBox...I used on my own the technique with Sirius--buying low and dumping out the day after Howard Stern appeared on "60 minutes"

My point is learn to learn from Cramer a technique or idea to use from a Chump Pump (a filler stock) on another stock you discover on your own
Old 01-04-2018,

I hope this helps you appreciate Cramer--I sense unconsciously you have slipped into being a lemming--I point this out respectfully, because I discovered I had slipped into slavishly following Cramer when I became totally pissed off with Cramer...I sat down and did a Descartes: going back to the basics...If Cramer was a dunce, prove it! etc...That's what I did