logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Charts, news and analysis (official contributors)

Old 01-02-2018,

Default KUN - chinese biotech running

A few percent of upside definitely and more to come but I'll need to do more research. GLTA.
Old 01-04-2018,

Started looking into this one a few minutes ago and during that time it jumped from 5.70 to 6.14 now and climbing. Appears to be a true company that spreads itself across a few things that can bring money in. Can't find anything negative either, have you? I refuse to chase it at this point now due to the last few minutes but keeping an eye on it now and looking for another dip closer to 5.50. Current volume is still low (compared to a couple of days ago) which could be a good thing.
Old 01-04-2018,

I definitely agree with you here...I just can't chase a stock that has a short spike in a couple of minutes...especially when it happens during my research...haha...will be interesting to see the rest of the day. If options were a choice here I would be jumping all over them due to the potential of this company and my preference to stay short term with a lot of these Chinese stocks. Good call.
Old 01-05-2018,

Indeed! Crazy when you get a 50% gain out of stock by doing a screen and saying "oh yes - that's chinese - and it's a biotech - I'll buy some of that!" I expect this house of cards will come crashing down very soon!

Actually a couple of long-term hold chinese stocks of mine almost hit their trailing stops today after big drops.
Old 01-06-2018,
Administrator

micro , i was informed but didn't have any cash to play in this one...

always i miss the right one and put somewhere else like i did today in GRRF..

so for tomorrow got any chinese under $2 not the pink sheets pls :mrgreen: