Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 01-05-2018,
Default Today's closing-trend will be....

Monday, Dec.19 , 1 pm EST.
O.K. guys no more different threads, this is where I post my daily call (it's actually not mine). He's calling for Strong market action with a Tradable Up-trend expected. Dow is up 21 as I write this.
Old 01-07-2018,

Old 01-08-2018,

I haven't been too impressed with this guys predictions yet... If his record is what you say it is, he's on a streak of bad calls since you started posting them here.
Old 01-09-2018,

LOL, yea todays call is looking shaky. I havent done anything yet today, If the dow goes -15 I'll assume this is a countertrend and I'll buy some calls.
Old 01-10-2018,

Hey Guys,
For what it's worth I enjoy the give and take here. I got stopped out and lost 10%. Todays was actually looking good until 1:30 breaking news caused the Market to tank. The news was a far worse NAHB index number that showed new houses built weren't being built so fast or something like that. 8O . Anyway the friggen thing made me lose money. The guy that noted that my advisor hasn't been so hot since i've been posting his calls might be onto something, maybe I'm jinxing his calls by posting them, oh hogwash, I'm having too much fun with getting into cyberbrawls with you investment studs. Anywho, here's an illustrated recap of how today went