logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 01-06-2018,

Default ATVI - Activision

DIW, I didn't watch his show last night. But if Cramer is saying the markets have bottomed he will be proven wrong before the next trading week is out. The 2068ish low on the Naz will be taken out this week. I suggest that anyone who owns SNDK in particular use extreme caution. I understand that he had the CEO on the show for an interview after the after hours trading session was complete, so the frenzied fools didn't have a chance to move it after hours. It may see a pop on the open through 54.00, I'd personally use the pop to fade it, or even short. It is well documented in the past that when Cramer invites the CEO of a company on for an interview it very often the top in the stock price. NLY, TOL, SCHN are 3 past examples. Let's see if SNDK is trading down big before the week is out. Another interesting Cramer jinx factor. :lol:
Old 01-07-2018,

Nice! More of Cramer's can't miss picks gettin hit hard in AH trading, congrats to those who bought SWKS 20% higher than where it closed based on Jimbos buy call from a couple weeks back 8O PLAY? BOOYAHOO BABEEEEEE! If you bought SWN above 72.00 on his natgas call well don't you worry. According to Jim on tonight's show you are only about 5 more points away from having this pig rally enough for you to get your $$$ back! Now how sweet is that you tell me? GLW buyers who got in at 21.00? If it gets to 19.00 before it gets to 17.00 cut your loss! But if it gets to 17.00 before it gets to 19.00 then Jim says load up for an even bigger butt whoopin! Sweet! :lol: :lol: I was curious. CNBC did a promo about Cramer's second town hall meeting and they said we could meet a stock picking genius live if we call in and make reservations to attend. Does anybody know who Jim's guest is gonna be? What genius are they talking about? .......errrr.....wait a minute! They don't mean Jim! do they?!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 01-09-2018,

Nice! last night Cramer said there was about 5 more points of downside in SWN. Was today's rally caused by Jim's call that they head lower? :lol: You decide. Actually, you should be deciding whether or not you want to take 72.00 if you bought there per his buy call, which of course is highly possible. Now at 71.50ish, off the 72.00 high. What if he is right about the 5 points?!! What if it heads lower and he is wrong about the 5 points?!! Do I hear 10 points?!! anybody?!! :lol:
Old 01-10-2018,

Cramer gettin it done all in one day! Congrats to those who just bought GLW on Cramer's advice to average down from his initial call to buy at 20.00+!! :lol: My stance would be to cover GLW short on a break of 16.00. I think it will rally to 20.00+ on the next rally, wherever that comes from But the shorts made big $$$ on Cramer's buy call. Once again. Thanks for the extra premium that GLW obviously didn't deserve but you created Jim! Hopefully my target of 15.75-1600 works out as a low for this fall in GLW. Just for the long's sake. If it gets to the point where Cramer says sell which would probably be at 10.00 or so I will be lookin ta buy! Per the Cramer timing indicator of course :wink:
Old 01-11-2018,

I learned after the DKS and CKR call that he is "guessing" like all the rest. Fortunately I only lost a little on those "can't miss calls", but I learned. Pigs may get slaughtered but blind hogs do sometimes find acorns. Can honestly say I'm cured from watching every night. I have no faith in his observations. Some independant web sites now track his percentage and I believe it is around 1% up overall. Passbook savings accounts do better then that. So I vote for "B."