logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Trading systems, newsletters and coaching

Old 12-16-2017,

Default AAPL is starting to look cheap

As for their Macbook-- a perfect computer now that it's available in beautiful black. Worth every penny since you save on future headaches, breakdowns. I've had my Powerbook for over a year and have had no issues at all, none. (only weirdness from my power supply, but that's not the pc itself) The ibook i had before this was a workhorse and is still going strong (a friend uses it as a secnd laptop for travel) Friends say the same, whatever Mac you get it's an ideal investment. If any problems arise the company takes care of you quickly, with respect. Customer service is always excellent, knowledgable.
Old 12-16-2017,

Apparently many folks who bought the white ones are having problems with discoloration on the usual palm-rubbed areas which can't be cleaned off. A real drag, maybe fault of crap plastic used by the case manufacturing supplier. Might cause troubles over coming months with requests for replacements or possible recall, but over all this company is solid, so buy up.
Old 12-18-2017,

I love Apple and have done well buying and selling many times over the past two years. I agree it's pretty cheap now but I'm staying on the sidelines. I think it will get a bit cheaper because of the options issues and deriviative suits that were announced at closing today.
Old 12-20-2017,

Friday afternoon i breifly caught Kudlow & pals bobbleheads pontificating on AAPL. Conclusion was to buy all they can then dump just before the company news release beating John Q Public to the punch. Ouch. They won't bother waiting out for whatever the news is, assuming nothing spectacular will be released. Now there's a gaggle of hardcore cynics with a nary a hundred hairs between them if i ever saw one...

Wouldn't be surprised to see a pre-open market spike on Mon. or Tues. then sell off as news hits, per the usual instituational manipulation.