logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 12-19-2017,

I've calculated that Bill Gates has sold $542.30 Million worth of stock in November of 2005. In 2006, he sold more than $903.67 Million from January through 8/8/2006. He also has a planned sale of an additional $1.266 Billion worth of stock. Which begs the question, do they know something we don't? Bill is the biggest seller but if you look at all the insider moves, you'll notice that the most have been selling stock the past year. No wonder the stock hasn't really moved approaching the release of Vista...all the insider sells are keeping the stock price level.
Old 12-20-2017,

Default MSFT Insiders selling

I'm still holding, but sold about 1/3 of my position since I bought a large portion around 22.
Old 12-21-2017,

The prevailing feeling over the last couple of days is that they're selling, and hence potential buyers have stepped aside until such time as the impediment has been removed. This has frightened less solid long speculators, who have likely dumped their positions, and the move through the significant US$600/oz level would have triggered stop-losses that exacerbate falls in a thin market.
why i despise all but mental stops- the big boys will always win this game.

Much has conspired to send the gold price lower. The oil price continues to tumble, as the skies over the Gulf remain calm and negotiations with Iran over its nuclear plans appear to be moving more co-operatively. Despite indications of weakness in the US economy, similar signs from Europe have meant the US dollar has traded higher. General global slowdown fears have had their effect on base metals, particularly copper, and falling base metal prices tend to be a drag on precious metals as well.
Old 12-21-2017,

As a vacuum appears to have opened up, there are also now fears that Asian jewellery buying will not emerge as expected.

Once again, the true believers are not worried. The central bank overhang has been well documented, and now it's just a matter of whether they sell the lot. Either way, until September 24 has passed there will a reluctance to step back in. Jewellery buying is still much anticipated, and lower prices will only be more encouraging. If shaky speculators and central banks are removed from the market, the bulls still maintain the only way is up.
thank you cnbc for scaring the sheeple, when they come back its only icing on the cake.
Old 12-23-2017,

Technical analysts have been leaning to the bullish side of late, but would have preferred a week ago if gold had in fact tested US$600/oz again in order to form a chart base that would consolidate belief that the next move was up toward US$700/oz. Well, they've got it, so we'll have to wait and see if the theory still holds.
not a big TA guy but i know support, and 600 looks real strong.