logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Stock picks and trading strategies

Old 12-23-2017,

Default CPST - oversold and ready to bounce

Dr. Guru,

Do you see how the MACD signal crossed over but still curved downward? That means it might drop some more right?

Also, see how there was that one lonely doji yesterday? That normally is good news, but today it just continued in its downtrend.... aaaah
Old 12-25-2017,

Up nearly 5% in AH, watch tomorrow's open closely. If PM is good I'll probably take my chances and buy at the open with a tight trailing stop, and then add some more if a reversal is confirmed.
Old 12-25-2017,

I love dojis at the bottom like CPST and POIG then they drop the following day, but the Bulls step in and bring the price up forming a hammer. That's a good sign of a bounce the following day. Keep an eye on both stocks and see what I mean
Old 12-27-2017,

It's up like 4% in after hours trading. It will be interesting to see if this one hits the ground running or drops back down at the open.
Old 12-28-2017,

That sure is a pretty doji that formed today. RSI is 20. Oversold condition with a doji at the end of a long downward trend. Tempting. I may jump in with confirmation on Monday. I just need to find some money.:roll: Those of you with free funds watch closely on Monday!