logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 12-25-2017,

Default AgFeed 228.71% in one day

Guys there was only 1 trade at 1.28, and this most likely won't trade again until February 20th while they de-list to the pinks.

Not to mention they just defaulted on a $10,000,000 Debt Note:

http://sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1...v302038_8k.htm

Funny part is when it opens up on the pinks it will probably gap way down, and then get a pop to play. So yes keep it on watch, just have to wait to see what it does first.
Old 12-26-2017,

Actually looks like it might trade on the Grey Sheets (Monday) until/if/when they get a market maker settled on.

EDIT:

Actual it traded on the grey sheets on Friday as well which would explain the funky trade at the end of the day. They have no direct market makers trading the stock, and just match up orders as they come in. And so far from what I can tell the 1,000 at 1.28 might have just been a bad print. Either way, with this trading on the Grey sheets it will be extremely hard to trade.
Old 12-29-2017,

Was that not the craziest thing anyone ever saw or what? I'm always looking for the daily big losers. I know they'll be back, but under what growth rate is always the question. But THIS blew me away.
Old 12-30-2017,

This company is going to be back? Please explain. In my opinion they will see bankruptcy before making any real comeback. You did see they defaulted on a $10,000,000 note right? They haven't even filed their 3rd quarter report yet, when they should be getting ready to file their 4th quarter report.
Old 12-30-2017,

Shareholders Class Action Suit. Meaning a few shareholders believe the company mis-lead them, and they are now suing the company for losses.
Old 01-01-2018,

Again, these trades are matched up trade for trade. There is no bid/ask from market makers. So the best guess, if it is even a real trade; is that someone had a sell order in at 1.28 from when the stock was much higher. Then someone not really knowing the system, came in and put a buy order in at 1.28 because he really wanted shares, but was hoping he would get filled at a lower price. But low and behold, because those two traders matched up the trade went through at the 1.28 price. This is why stocks on the grey sheets are hard to trade.