Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Charts, news and analysis (official contributors)

Old 01-05-2018,
Default Cramer likes chinese stock SNDA

What a difference a few weeks makes as he is now talking up a nice little chinese company SNDA. My guess is he did not want to miss the action that is going on now in chinese stocks. I had one little stock that was up 53% friday TNTU a risky long term play. CXTI did very well thursday and friday and could do better next week. XING stuck in the 7.50 range should start moving soon might need more of that msft news to get it going again. TNTU up 53% friday could be a good long term play if the new management can turn the company around. TOMO SOHU SINA all looking good and Cramer forgot to mention SNDA owns about 20% of SINA a little bonus there. Chinese stocks the place to be for the next 2 years just like south america was the place to be last 2 years for those big gains. Look for Cramer to mention more chinese stocks in the future and cnbc is starting to talk alot about them too.
Old 01-05-2018,

SNDA was a big dog for me when I reco'd it to my client at $27. Since it has fallen so low I believe that the stock should take a bounce to the low 20's. Not sure what the long term outlook is but it had been getting downgraded since the low 30's.

Now that I am back and well rested from a snowboarding adventure at Tahoe this past weekend, I'm ready to get back to work.
Old 01-06-2018,

Having lived and worked in China for 18 months, be vigilant as nothing is what it seems. They have a history of ignoring all rules and laws. Mao is still a God.

They want more than anything to put on a good face for the 08 Olympics. They have a hot economy only if the boys in Beijing say it's ok to have a hot economy. The banking system runs on political 'GuanXhi' If you have the right connections and bribe the right people...you get. It is dirtier than the Thai and Jpn mess of the 90's.
Old 01-07-2018,

CESV what a day target 13.75 XING at day high looking for this one to run soon. CAAS having a good day too as chinese stocks are moving and should continue to do so thru the new year imo.
Old 01-08-2018,

I added to lrt and am looking for news around 3pm hope it comes. XING watch this one next week and i hope it closes around 7.50 today. Good luck