logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 01-07-2018,

Hard to say, people are piling out. Big volume, earlier today, selling down. Now, it's tapering off with few buyers around. Not a buy signal for me, regardless of what I think or don't think of Howard Stern, and I think he stinks... but I don't think people who buy SIRI stink. Just to put that in perspective. :wink:
Old 01-07-2018,

Default SIRI Sell Off

This will be a good entry point being the stock getting pretty close to being oversold. Cramer was bullish on this last night; but it doesn't matter, it should pick up right after this holiday nearing Stern's show.
Old 01-09-2018,

vwell, the pain seems to have subsided for now, it looks like it has stopped dropping like a rock and is moving downward like molases for now. i may buy some more, hmmmmm.
Old 01-09-2018,

I already made a few mistakes just recently; and I think I'm sticking with this one. The market changes so much everyday that the charts doesn't mean anything anymore. A new competitor comes in the next day, a merger the next, poor quarterly report, CEO retires, new dividend payout, court cases, company downsize, Citigroup announced a "buy", analyst says its time to sell, blah, blah. Sirius trades @ over 40M per day, so the price at this level is going to fluctuate a lot; its just a matter of momentum change at this point.
I'm mainly looking at the technology and with what it has to offer in the future.
Old 01-10-2018,

The future of stocks is what matters, along with entry points and your goals for buying them. And if you believe in a company, it will help you ride out the rough spots for possible future profits. Possible, being the key word with this one. If we can get internet radio remotely, we will not need satellite radio anymore. That time will come. How far off and what you can make on this in the meantime is the question.