logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 01-08-2018,

Hell yeah! Bought this damn stock when it was at $25. I took a major gamble because had they lost today...I would have been in the "house of pain".
Old 01-08-2018,

If I had some cash I'd probably buy buy buy...Looks like it should bounce up 5 points at least in the next few weeks (if not days) just to get back where it was before the bad news. Just my thoughts.
Old 01-08-2018,

Default Merck not guilty!

well mr vipor.. you can buy some calls fairly cheap. the jan 35s are .10 . if this is going to like mad i would be inclined that the options would have more of a price than that? just my thoughts..
Old 01-10-2018,

Wait- I think Cramer was reasonably positive on this the other night. I mean, I can't remember whether he said buy or sell but I remember him going on about how they should win this case because a) the guy just had a heart attack because he would have anyway, and b) it was in New Jersey. Or maybe I just dreamt this!
Old 01-11-2018,

I think Merck could still have some troubled times ahead. Good day today and good day for other pharmas too - especially GSK. I think Cramer did in fact say that he likes other pharmas better. I agree with him. GSK is best of breed at the moment. For big biotech, I don't think you can beat Celgene. (Give or take a genentech!)

If you had a bet on today's result you did well - and you'll do well for a while. Don't be a pig on this one though as it could still kill you.

p.s. Did you just call me "Green"? 8O