Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 02-19-2018,
Default ATARI (ATAR)......anybody watching

Yes, as others have said, it is your money and you need to be skeptical of the TV entertainers and their off the cuff responses. However enjoy the show and learn from some of the strategies that are being revealed. Can you believe I never used a limit order until I started watching Cramer!!!! What a moron I was all these years. Have to give Jimbo credit on that one and I have not used a market order since.
Old 02-21-2018,

You know, I never even thought of that, and the same is true for me. Over 2 years using nothing but market orders until Cramer mentioned the "rip out your entrails and strangle you with them" analogy. Now I wonder if I would have learned about limit orders on my own, or if I would still be letting the brokers rob me. I also thank him.
Old 02-22-2018,

#1 rule: Never listen to anybody's advice. Do your own research and go by the numbers, trends, and the market flow.

I watch mad money several times per week including keeping up on his website, but I use his information (and others) to speculate. In the end, I base my decision on which stock to take position and which one to avoid.
Old 02-24-2018,

Hard for me to say this but there are some people that don't belong in the market. Cramer or no cramer.