Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Charts, news and analysis (official contributors)

Old 02-22-2018,

I was recording Cramer last night which I do every night so I can go back to them the next morning and follow his instructions as to what to buy. Anyway, he had just plugged GOOG, when I noticed something strange, I freezed framed it right where he said GOOG was a buy, I zoomed in and sure enough Cramer has the CRAZY EYE 8O . This is very disturbing. I learned about this condition when I watched The Life Aquatic, starring Bill Murray. In that movie there is scene where Bill Murray's best friend Estaban just got eaten by a shark. Bill Murray came up from the water and one of the crew yelled out, "Look he has the crazy eye ". The camera then zooms in showing the crazy eye. I spent hours last night analizing the Bill Murray freeze frame, and then the Cramer freeze frame. My friends I'm here to report it's the same damned thing, Cramer has the crazy eye 8O 8O . Admin Martin I urge you to make this post sticky so all can be warned.
Old 02-22-2018,
Default ALERT!!! Cramer has the "Crazy Eye"

few too many beers willie? crazy eye :wink: my eyes gets a little crazy when i be drankin too, i quit a couple years ago. i prefer weed now :lol:
that stuff makes you see all kinds of stuff 8)
Old 02-23-2018,

I think the point he is making is that Cramer goes a little nuts when he talks about Google. I have noticed the crazy eye also in Cramer. It is quite disturbing.
Old 02-25-2018,

Combines well with the rest of the persona .........
Old 02-26-2018,

What the hell is your point?