Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 03-02-2018,

A few of my favorites are :
SMDI up over 400% in 12 months. I was late to get in on this one at about $8 and now above $12, reports earnings 6/1. Looking for upside into the $20's going into 2007

ANAD up over 500% in 12 months. Return to profitability in 3rd quarter highly likely and earnings quadrupling to .80 is reasonable expectations for 2007-2008. I was in this one in mid $2's and have ridden in 9 months to mid $8's. Looking to be well into double digits by end of year and above $20 going into 2007-2008
Old 03-03-2018,
Default MoMoney4Me Semi's are nice

In the future one of the best pieces of advice I could give you, " don't buy all your shares at once !"
More times than not, you'll see the price drop after you buy. Almost all stocks have a point in a 90 day period when they will pullback at least 5% or more, before moving on to higher ground. That's when you add to your position, buying on the dips. It pays to buy in 1/4's and add along the way. As you save and add cash to your account, use it to increase your position on the dips as well.
Old 03-05-2018,

Old 03-05-2018,

Care to elaborate a little more on these two companies and why they have the edge over the others?
Old 03-06-2018,

Very nice advice bro.....My only problem is I do not have very much money, so commissions would eat me if I bought on dips often..so I bought like 122 shares at about $1100. I wish I had more money...but unfortunately I am young and I do not.