Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 02-17-2018,

You don√Ę‚‚¨‚„Ęt have to be right +50% of the time to make money; Cramer has said that on his show before. I play penny stocks and if I can get 1 out of 3 stocks right then I am sitting on some nice profits. Most of the stocks on his show are from the viewers who call in, and then he has 5 seconds to make a decision. I don√Ę‚‚¨‚„Ęt know about you but I spend hour√Ę‚‚¨‚„Ęs doing research and might even study a stock for 6 months before I buy.
Old 02-18-2018,
Default Trading Software

Optimus - yeah, it's easy to get caught up in the excitement. It must be that get rich quick gene hidden within all of us. Maybe Merck can make a drug to fix that urge
Old 02-19-2018,

I don't pay attention to Cramer's picks and pans as much as I do to his advice about investing, in general, which has really helped me out a lot. Using that, I have been able to pick some good winners, developed the courage to dump losers, and I do get some ideas about individual stocks on his show. But like most of you here, I research and make my own choices in the end. Pricing and entry points has a lot to do with my own successes and failures, I noticed, and the market has been very volatile. It's hard to know what to do, in that regard.
Old 02-19-2018,

I thought of a way to try to test the reliablity of cramer, to see how bad he is doing...I will open a fantasy account on investopedia.com and buy 10 shares of everything he is bullish about, hold it for a fixed period of time say one month (as he suggests on his radioshow, Real Money), unless he prescribes a length or gives it a bear. I wonder how it will work out. Personally, i'm a cramer fan but i want to be as objective as possible about the content of his show.
Old 02-22-2018,

even Cramer's show itself shows where he was right and where he was wrong (I think it's every Friday, they do that)

personally I'd rather listen to a style like Cramer's than listen to some dry monotone guy using stocknobabble I don't understand.
Old 03-01-2018,

Cramers picks on the show often explode .Just watch the after h. trading as he calls them . Demand up , price up , daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . Cramer knows his stuff . You buy , THE GOOD TRADERS DUMP > YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE .Learn the ropes before you crit. Read between the lines , ed yourself. The man knows his stuff .