logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Trading systems, newsletters and coaching

Old 01-27-2018,

Oh i forgot you are always right and cramer and the rest of the world is always wrong. FYI i traded afop and bwng and made a nice quick profit. Now im looking for the bottom on OCPI for a run back to 3.69. FYI i got afop at 1.79 remember but it looks like i should have stayed with it--wrong i put that money in OTD : ) have a great day and don't forget trade those oil stocks and hold some of the oil sands long term and you will ok. Next month its the chinese stocks you will want to get in hmmmmmmmmm cramer was all over TOMO last night might have to get in some of these chinese stocks early before he starts talking about some of the other great plays in china and india.
Old 01-27-2018,

Default **BPTR - stockbum.com profile pick!!

Like I said, you trade just like Cramer. You mentioned AFOP at 2.45 after you were already in at 1.79 as you try and pump yer junk just like Cramer does. I'm confident Cramer will set the top in TOMO and CMED just like he did with energy, homebuilders, flash memory, semis, retailers, fiber optic, and now he is obviously one call away from topping out gold and the rest of the commodity plays since he just started mentioning them a couple of weeks ago. Trading calls aren't that important to me since anyone who took your advice made basically nothing as the stocks you tout are in the whipsaw mode of forming a top. Like I said befo....we'll see how far down you hold yer energy, silver,fiber optic,and now china pigs before you cut your losses.
Old 01-29-2018,

I Put XSNX up as a long today at 1.61 and will hold....in fact, I will be passing your DWOG on the way up as DWOG breaks below $2! *-)