logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 01-13-2018,

I have been working on yet another site and I need your help to "kick the tires" and let me know what you think.

It is a stock discussion forum, not in any way related to this one, with a different look and feel from regular forums. Kind of a cross between a forum and a blog with comments. I'm hoping that it attracts members who find the standard kind of forums too complicated.
Old 01-14-2018,

Default Your opinion of this new forum site StockGraffiti.com

i need some brave souls to register and post to get the whole thing going, and here is your opportunity to be in at the ground floor of what I hope becomes another popular destination for stock traders and investors.

Every time I unveil a new project, I get dozens of emails panicking about the idea that I am abandoning this site. CramersMadMoney.com is very important to me, and I have several upgrades and improvements that will be taking place over the next few weeks here. No, we will not be charging a registration fee here. The new StockGraffiti site is a completely unrelated project.
Old 01-15-2018,

First glance looks great Thierry. I'm looking forward to participating in the new forums at StockGraffiti.com
You should recieve a medal for multi-tasker of the year. Keep up the great work.
Old 01-15-2018,

I'll be honest with you..

I checked out the site and honestly I like the format of a message board rather than combining it with a blog. Thats just my $.002