logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 01-13-2018,

Ive been in exactly one week, from .877, and today its .103, with yesterday hitting hod .109.

This is solid and strong DD, and has good longterm players. The pr's are great and there is more to come. I wish I had a truck to back it up to this if it dropped below .10.

Somebody got an old 'chevy to loan me...and some money to back it up with?
Old 01-14-2018,

Default LBTS - has the boat sailed or is has it serious momentum?

Tomorrow has to be PT day. Its up 5 days in a row, with todays blast off of 33%. Rsi at 81. Only thing worries me is its in blue sky land and awaiting another pr. I took profits today, cus I never do on a run, so today I wanted to make sure I didnt lose.

Hope to reentry on decent pullback. The fundies on this sucker are outstanding.
Old 01-14-2018,

You're too late, profit taking was betwwen 3:20 and 3:45 when the day traders and a mad girl or two ran out, finished on high of the day. Look around 10:00 for a dip as any short covering will fade by then and another 10% up by days end.
Old 01-15-2018,

I had put my order to sell in about 3.50pm or so...to sell .144. It didnt seem to hit by 4.00 so I trie dto remove it, andthought I had,,but a min or two later, it solf at .4:00 and 40 seconds or so. I sold at the literal HOD. Cant beat that. Today was the most profitable day ever for me.

There will be a pull back,,tomorrow likely will be a Gap N Crap day, and it will pull back and profit takers will do thier thing. I hope we take a few days, at least, to consolidate so I can get back in. The next big pr is expecte to be about the 21st, so I intend to be locked and loaded by then.
Old 01-17-2018,
Administrator

The 15 min chart showed a dip near 3:30- 3:45 then a push to the finish, you picked the right time obviously, but there was signifigant upward pressure right til the end. That may continue a while before a pullback.
Congrats on the big profit day, hope it's a trend.