logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 01-17-2018,

It appears that 3/4 of americans would not. This is just another reason to stay away from F and GM.
Old 01-17-2018,

Default Would you buy a car from a bankrupt auto maker?

yet people will buy an airline ticket in advance from a bankrupt airline ... interesting. At least with a car you receive a "good", while an airline ticket is only the promise of a service in the future. Just another reason why most people are stu...
Old 01-19-2018,

Most people are indeed stupid. Begging the question of whether they'd have any idea what was going on with a business when they were buying a car. I would expect, in truth, the public response to a car company's bankruptcy to be very similar to that of an airline's. It's just that when you do a stupid survey, using stupid people, you get stupid results!
Old 01-20-2018,

Nah, people are basically lemmings who can't think on their own. So they will follow the crowd or they will buy a story that makes common sense. The thing I like about the Japanese automakers is that they realize that they can take a car that looks like a piece of crap and has about as much style as the next Japanese piece of crap and they can hype reliability, good gas milage, and they can use the currency spreads to keep da prices down because they know the U.S. gov't needs to keep prices for goods produced down. Of course the U.S. carmakers didn't help themselves, and I still don't think GM gets it by the looks of that new Saturn SUV a comin out. I wonder if the average age of GM's design team is below 10 years old. But the U.S. automakers are coming back in a big way. I promise you that if you own a Camrry, an Accord, A Mootshoobooshee or any other piece of overpriced Japanese crap that gets great mileage you will be axin yerself why in about 2 years. The U.S. automakers ainna goin bust. The way America thinks is goin bust, but I am personally workin on changing America's car buying opinions, one customer at a time! :wink: