logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Learn how to trade or invest by asking questions

Old 01-21-2018,

They will be doing a story on the oil sands up in canada. The story is finally getting out as things are booming in canada in the oil sands. Many of the canadian stocks have done well in the last year. Some like CWPC are already up 15 fold and look to go higher. DWOG .30 to over $2 and one of its jr. partners POGI .07 to .22 have done well and should do even better as they are sitting on alot of oil. DOIG .83 to 1.58 but in the last 2 days it finally got noticed and looks to run. Tobin Smith has been pushing one of the oil sands companys for awhile now and he and his followers have done real well. He has alot of his money in this one company UTS energy UTS.TO and he says it will be huge for quite awhile and i sure hope he is right. Im looking to do well in the next few weeks and then get back into some of my chinese stocks that i had to sell to buy all these oil sands stocks. Oil gold uranium and metals the place to be for next week with the oil sands stocks my 1st choice. Good luck
Old 01-21-2018,

Default Watch 60 minutes sunday night

Alright Chinaman, I've stayed away from this area due to a bad experience a lont time ago... but that's another story...
This sector seems like it just might be the safest next week, I'll watch...
Old 01-22-2018,

Watch POGI run now with this news from DWOG as POGI is the jr. partner. That 60 minutes story last night was real good and i think Cramer and cnbc will now start talking about the canadian oil sands as the word is out. DOIG another oil sands plays but not as good as DWOG and CWPC. POGI will be a dollar stock imo.
Old 01-23-2018,

Business is booming for BMD every now and then i read about them in the local paper up there in Fort McMurray. Check it out Fort McMurray today you can also pick up some info on the canadian oil companys every now and then. The stock has had quite a run and looks to go even higher. Lets see if it can get thru 7.70 then resistance is 8.20. CWPC is up there too and it needs to get thru 4.17 then next resistance will be 4.65. Canadian plays looking great imo, good luck.