logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Learn how to trade or invest by asking questions

Old 01-21-2018,

Default UAL, DAL and NWA issuing NEW STOCK

I know what your saying and i lost too back in the 80's and 90's with canadian stocks. Remember BREX and many other mining stocks. Same thing with chinese stocks maybe thats why they are so cheap today. Time will tell and maybe the story on 60 minutes tonight will help the canadian oil sands stocks as many americans have no idea of how much oil and gas canada is sitting on. Not only are the oil fields booming up there but so is everything else in that area. Check it out and see www.fortmcmurraytoday.com and good luck with your picks and let us know what you decided to get in.
Old 01-21-2018,

Look for CWPC DWOG with news out this morning POGI and my little penny play which i think will be a dollar soon to run today. I think Cramer and cnbc will soon be talking about these canadian oil stocks real soon now as 60 minutes did a good job of getting the story out. Watch DOIG too
Old 01-22-2018,

POGI could be hot with the new exposure. It has had a 25% run up today but there may be more to come. Cramer will probably be pumping some oil/gas plays this week thanks to 60 minutes. The sector is delicate now with Iran, winter and the other misc. stuff but overall IMO we are in for a upside ride. IMOH
Old 01-23-2018,

Do you play any of the larger Co.s in the oil sands or do you like the small guys like DWOG and POIG? SU and IMO have oil sands exposure but are larger and more liquid. Or is OTC trading and market makers not a factor for you?
Old 01-23-2018,

I like to play the smaller companys like CWPC and DWOG but this morning i have been adding to POGI .25 thru .27 as % wise i think it will do much better then the others just becasue it has not run big like the others have. Bought some uranium stocks too URIX and USEG as the volume in URIX is huge something must be coming out on this one. DWOG another good day and im looking for more.
Old 01-24-2018,
Administrator

Also, I understand the Bulliten Boards / Pink Sheets require limit orders. I've never messed with trading OTC. How low do you typically shoot in order to get the stock but also make sure you get a good entry point?