logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Learn how to trade or invest by asking questions

Old 01-23-2018,

Default BQI looks like it's starting another run

This has been a fabulous running trade over the last few months. Sunk with everything else oily recently - quite a lot short of where I thought it was going. I'm sure this will be a $30 oil play and it's an exciting young company - but that's a little way off. A return to $8 is definately possible if oil goes back to $70 and there's no way it staying around $61 for long!
Old 01-24-2018,

Just realized it moved today, was about to post to the forum but you beat me to it.
Old 01-25-2018,

Canadian tv did a piece on the canadian oil sands this morning andhttp://www.robtv.com/articles/rob.tv/335/oilprograms.html There was also a report put out by The Berry group and it really looks good.
Old 01-26-2018,

That's the silly thing - the value of the land they own alone puts their PPS at above $7 - and that's if they never sell any oil! This thing is stupid cheap here below $4!!
Old 01-27-2018,

Casey research says 850,000 acres. Listen to this report sounds good.------http://www.robtv.com/servlet/HTMLTemplate/!robVideo/robtv0726.20060926.00043000-00043296-clip1/h/220asf///
Good stock, thanks for the info/reminder. was watching this awhile back then lost interest. we'll need a crisis to see over $40 but under $3 is rediculous, "overlooked" is the key word here. short term looks hot (enough), spring it should roar.