logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Charts, news and analysis (official contributors)

Old 01-27-2018,

Default Metals, Oil, Alt. Energy week.

Tokyo exchange is buying gold and silver again because a rate increase might be in their near future. I bet we see new highs this week in gold and silver.

Oil price increases are also increasing and keeping the value of the dollar down.

BUY BUY BUY.

I'm just throwing my thoughts down here. I don't have a crystal ball.

Any Coments on this?
Old 01-29-2018,

I have a type A personality. I don't mean to be pushy. LOL

Gold is going to break above 600 this week and silver will go above 12.50, and oil will go above 68.25.

That way I can be wrong.
Old 01-29-2018,

I think the precious metal sector will be the worst performing sector in da mawkets befo da week is out. The HUI confirmed the 349 high on Fri with a higher high. There are still a few individual stocks with nonconfirmed tops but not many. So I'm wreckin the HUI will make one last run back up taking the individual issues that haven't confirmed tops higher before a failure at or near HUI 350. Not only that....the HUI/POG ratio at the HUI high on Fri stood at 354/588=60.20%!!! A ratio above 60% is long term shorting territory. Look for the precious metal stocks to lose 50% of their current values sometime before this year is out....across da board thrashing close at hand. And since the precious metal stocks are now signaling that inflation will be low (well they aren't yet because I am telling you what will happen waaaay ahead of time) you can expect all commodity prices to tumble, including crude. I just lovit when da mawket sees thangs my way...doanchu?!!
Old 01-29-2018,

Oops I said gold would break through 600. It's now 600.1

Time to get some nuclear reactors going, and plug in some SMALLER electric cars and motorcycles.

Since burning oil has burned up our ozone, solar power should be getting better...LOL

We could also take some wind power out of some hurricanes and tornadoes that are increasing due to the greenhouse effect...hehe
Old 01-30-2018,

I'll tell ya who I feel sorry fo, the guy who bought a Toyota Prius cause he thought it would save him muny over time on fuel costs. And can you imagine the guy who owns a Prius and is heavily invested in energy stocks, all because he thinks it's the way to play rising oil costs?! LOL Today there was a report on CNBC about an independent study that found that it will take 5 years to break even on a hybrid car purchase based on the savings in fuel costs...compared to what it would cost you to operate a real car. My suggestion to the several of you who fit the mold of the above mentioned poor sap would be this...when the energy stocks start crashin I would go ahead and lose control of my Prius on slick pavement and crash it into a tree! LOL Make sure it gets totaled and make sure you do it before the real value of yer POS Prius starts showin up in Kelly Blue Book of car values. I'm sure the demand fo da Prius will be droppin dramatically over the next year or so. *-)