logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Trading systems, newsletters and coaching

Old 01-27-2018,

Default Cramer's fiber optic poop!

Is everybody happy with their Cramer fiber optic crap? And shouldn't you be averaging down? LOL Hang in there on FNSR ole Georgie porgie....I'm jist gettin started with that pig of a stock. *-)
Old 01-29-2018,

I got in his Bookham at 8.07 and have my stop set at $9.00. Can't complain about .93cents just wish I bought 10,000 shares.
Old 01-30-2018,

Sure, since the focus appears to be off da energy pigs fo da time being I guess we can switch to da fiber optics. In fact, I'll tell you your story....what I said about your story when you mentioned them....what you did or didn't do.....and then I'll tell ya where AFOP and BWNG are going next....what you should have said as opposed to what you actually said....and to top it off I'll throw in a bonus! 2 stocks in the same sector that have yet to top out! WOW! Now that's a hell of a deal fo free!
Old 01-30-2018,

When AFOP was up above 2.45 some 7 to 10 days ago you came and announced it as another frenzy stock that will keep on frenzyin...I said NO! It fell to 2.00ish....you probably held cause you believe in the sector....here we are now at 2.67 and you wanna know what I think. I think you had better hope it keeps going higher from here. *-) BWNG gapped down on news....you announced it as being "on sale" you said you bought it in PM trading which means you more than likely bought below 12.00...NICE JOB!...I'll hand that to ya....I personally would have sold out through $15.00 so I'd be all out....you are still all in....we'll see where you end up. My perdixshun is that AFOP and BWNG will trade lower from here