logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search
Old 01-28-2018,

Thought it was going to take off as it went right to 9.23 real quick and then fell. Im loaded with calls on this 1 and when it goes it will rocket imo. In 1999 i had this stock and it went from 8 to 70 in the same day. Get ready because its ready to go on news and traders are watching it real close.
Old 01-28-2018,

Default xing my favorite

this one has been good to me. Thanks Chinaman. When do you expect news? 9.28 and going???
Old 01-28-2018,

Looks like it still might have a run but the huge run will come on news imo. Looks like it might test the dh of 9.23 again.
Old 02-02-2018,

Look for an update on the msft order or maybe some more news with PALM. They usually don't report earnings till june but they have already said they will beat the earnings est. Lots of info available at dutton research as they are the only one following the stock besides the 1 newsletter. If any good news comes out look for 15 real quick just like some of the other chinese stocks that have run. XING has a small float so it can go rocket it the news is real good. I have alot riding on xing as i think it will see 30 by the end of the year and remember they are going to spin off CECT next year. XING est this year is 1.47 and if msft adds to the order from last year earnings should be much higher. XING also making the palm theo in china. I had xing in 1999 when it went from 8 to 70 in 1 day now i don't think that will ever again as they know how to hold stocks down. Just look at ocpi as they were trying to hold that one to 2.97 and now its 3.15 and on its way back to 3.39 imo. Good luck with xing and i hope to make a killing again as i did in 1999.
Old 02-03-2018,

Just went green in this ugly market today. China stocks doing well today in a down market.