logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Learn how to trade or invest by asking questions

Old 01-27-2018,

Default Bullish or Bearish on Monday

I'm a little bullish because I think we could have a rally. It seems everyone--at least the weak--are either out of the market or short. Who else is bullish?

On the other hand, I guess everyone could keep adding to short positions.
Old 01-28-2018,

I'm always bullish. Even in the worst of markets somebody is going up. And I'm UberBullish on CVX for monday, and CHDT is still a good long. ABAX has dipped the last few days, I'm buying on monday. UDTT was .2 a week and a half ago when I touted it (even boo... er Krazykowboy agreed) it went to .44 for a nice profit and now it's back around .26 a good buy again. CBAY @ .30 is attractive. I might consider buying GM and shorting the Nissan ADR if Ghosn and Wagoner get real kissy face. NEM has looked good against the flow this last week. Buying the crude futures is almost a lock if you've got the big bucks and the testicular hypertrophy to play in that world.
Old 01-29-2018,

Just on the basis that Nathan and his predictions are invariably wrong, I'm gonna go with a bearish bias on Monday.
That isn't to say that everything will be red, but I believe that the general direction is in the southerly direction for the forseeable future and I have no idea when or what will turn it around.
I'm not picking on you Nathan......it's just that I feel you are a great bellweather for contrarians whose camp I am beginning to lean toward.
Old 02-01-2018,

I don't think the Middle East issue can be solved in next week. It could get worse if Iran or other Middle East countries or USA get involved. Bush will not shut his mouth, he will only make the case get worse. I am totally bearish for next week and I will go for oil/gold stocks. The market may be rebound in next week but it won't last long and drop again.