logo
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search

Go Back   Forums > Penny Stock Picks (trading under $2.00)

Old 02-02-2018,

Here is a pretty straight forward question, how does everyone plan on beating the recession that is going to be coming in the next year or two, maybe less than that.

I'm interested to see how people plan on staying in the positives not the negatives!
Old 02-03-2018,

I disagree with the premise. The recession is more than two years away (i'm guessing Aug-Sep 08, Aug-Sep 09, or Aug-Sep 10).

But to answer the question,... I plan on beating it with clever use of trailing stops.
Old 02-03-2018,

when iraq was hit by the americans the market crashed, if iran goes through like iraq did, *it might come to that* the market is going to go down 3 times harder, cause the U.S. is already in trouble there.

I think its quite sensible to see a market crash in the next few weeks/months
Old 02-03-2018,

Default How do you plan on beating the Recession??

I believe you will be proven correct about the mawket taking a steep tumble. It is questionable whether or not it will lead to a recession however since many of the basic industries here in the U.S. like autos and airlines are still pretty beaten down. There will more than likely be a new shift and a new set of leaders. Da Naz could tumble 800 points and the only rammifications would be that the fokes manipulating the trends would get crushed...if they aren't already out since smart $$$ is probably selling directly to the idiots who follow Cramer's advice. LOL Cramer will get crushed, lot's of stocks get crushed. But look at SHLD for instance....is there any reason why a POS retailer like that should be selling for where it is other than the fact that fokes believe Cramer's fantasy world he lives in? Did you visit a K-mart or Sears store lately and see any customers? Hell no! So if SHLD gets cut in half quickly all it means is that the speculators got driven out as the stock price got back to where it should be trading...that's all We won't be invading Iran either, the bird flu won't hit, gasoline prices coming down bigtime, but we be in danger of anudder terrorist attack! That be what da chawts are sayin bout da various sectors...and rampant speculation. *-)
Old 02-05-2018,
Administrator

I don't think a US invasion of Iran is likely though. There are too many objections and obstacles. One, the US doesn't have a good track record after Iraq with the international community. Whether you agree or disagree with the war, that is a fact. Second, the Administration has nation building in Iraq as a paramount priority and if an invasion is launched from Iraq to Iran it will bolster those who said America is trying to imperialize the Middle East and Iraq was the staging ground. This would seriously demoralize the Iraqis and be a huge detriment to Operation Iraqi Freedom. Lastly, the international communty (e.g. The UN) are a bunch of pacifists that think they can reason with the Iranians and that economic sanctions are the answer. They won't support a war and the US is too depleted. We simply don't have the manpower to go in and overthrow the leadership. Plus, China is so desperate for oil they are likely to back Iran. I don't think the US wants to get in a pissing match with China unless the government has plans to reinstate the draft.